● ALLEVIATES TINNITUS WITH PURE ACOUSTIC STIMULUS
● ORGANIC AND NATURAL SONIC TOOLS ONLY
● REDUCES STRESS, NEUROSIS AND TENSION
● SUCCESSFUL MANAGEMENT OF TINNITUS DURING DISEASE ATTACK
● IMPROVES SLEEP QUALITY, OVERCOMES INSOMNIA
● ENHANCES CONCENTRATION AND FOCUS
● HIGH-STANDARD THERAPY CONCEPT AND SOUND DESIGN
● PRODUCED BY EXPERIENCED MUSIC THERAPISTS
● DEVELOPED AND DESIGNED FOR DAILY USE
● AVAILABLE FOR WIDE ARRAY OF AUDIO DEVICES
● EASY PURCHASE AND STREAMING WORLDWIDE
● SUITABLE FOR YOGA, MEDITATION AND DEEP RELAXATION
● FOR A BETTER, MORE ACTIVE LIFE
About Tinnitrana Orchestra
Tinnitrana Orchestra is a music therapy project intended primarily for recipients who have decided to overcome their tinnitus. Our therapeutic recordings may help people diagnosed with tinnitus to manage their symptoms on a daily basis. Tinnitrana Orchestra produces pure organic sound therapy recordings of high audio standard and thoroughly developed concepts only.
A Symptom Called Tinnitus
Tinnitus is one of the most elusive conditions that health care professionals face. Tinnitus is the medical term for the perception of sound in one or both ears without an external stimulus. It is often referred to as “ringing in the ears,” although some people hear hissing, roaring, whistling, chirping or clicking. Tinnitus can be intermittent or constant – with single or multiple tones – and its perceived volume can range from subtle to shattering. Tinnitus is a symptom, not a disease in itself. Global prevalence of tinnitus ranges from 10% to 33% among adult population.
Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.
Plato (428 BC - 348 BC) Greek philosopher
The facts, experiences and reasons that led to the foundation of Tinnitrana Orchestra – a sound-therapy treatment that may help people diagnosed with tinnitus overcome their symptoms.